Thursday, July 24, 2008

In response to a tagging,

My sister Jill tagged me for to apparently reinvent the meaning of the alphabet. Please be so kind as to bear with me as I complete this endeavor:

A = ADVOCATE FOR: I honestly haven't advocated for anything in years. I'm not off to a very good start here.
B = BEST FEATURE: What type of feature? Feature film? I like the epic movies of the 80's, the Indiana Jones and Back to the Future movies. I also like documentaries.
C= COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Good food. I can already tell this is going to take a while.
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: A good career, community involvement and well-roundedness in understanding how people and things work in this world.
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Toothpaste. My mom says I inherited a bad tartar build-up problem from my dad. The dentist likes to hurt me.
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Sports, friends, yard work, manual labor, relaxing.
G= GOOD AT: Apparently propagating Megan's fertility.
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Downhill skiing, but I don't think I really want to try it anyway. Sometimes toasties make me angry.
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS:
I would pay off our mortgage and child birthing debts, and then buy us a couple more-suitable vehicles and build an addition on our house and then put some away for family and future needs.
J = JUNKIE FOR: Engineering documentaries, the Panama Canal, dirt and water.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT(s): What the heck is a kindred spirit? That is like the most un-manly thing I have ever heard of.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
I only gained 9 pounds from 6th grade (204 lbs) to being a senior in high school (213 lbs).
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT:
I agree with Megan that having the twins and all that happened the day they were born was memorable. Maggie's birth was also very memorable. Having kids in general is memorable; it has a way of erasing all prior memories of being married without kids.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: I'm with Megan on this one: Get married. I got me a good catch and I intend to keep her (I told her to write that when she did this).
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Sunday afternoon naps.
P= PERSON I MOST ADMIRE: Those who have been my leaders in family, church, scouts and school.
Q = QUOTE: I don’t pay attention to specific quotes. My inspiration comes from my drive to endure and excel.

R = REASON TO SMILE: I haven’t gone to the dentist in over a year, so I am not so sure I should be smiling all that much.

S = SORRY ABOUT: Hurting the environment because my Honda Accord now only runs on 3 cylinders.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS:
Ryan Charles, David P. Johnson

U = UNINTERESTED IN: Country Music.
V = VERY SCARED OF:
Being swarmed by the hornets that I keep trying to kill.
W = WORST HABIT:
Being insensitive.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT:
All-Inclusive resort somewhere in Mexico.
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Like Megan, I always thought the 70's would be cool.
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn.

No comments: