Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why I Want to Work at the Home Depot

This a good question. Why would I want to work at the Home Depot? Well, let's bulletize my answers below and hope my bosses don't read this (it may look like I've recently thought this through--it's all just part of having Plan B like my mission pres always taught us):
  • It would be fun to have a job that lets you act like you know everything and you have no liability if you're dead wrong (BTW, I don't mean that as an insult to anyone)
  • I could get lots of exercise while you work because you can walk around and play with stuff
  • I could get an employee discount
  • I could rub elbows with management and learn how large corporate business works
  • I could see what products are missing, and then I could invent them and make lots of money off patents, etc.
mphfm, the more I think about it, I don't really want to work there. I just thought that if I need something temporary I could try that out for a while.

No comments: